.

Carbon Monoxide Poison Kills Young Marine

Pvt. McQuen Forbush died Saturday afternoon, according to a report.

An 18-year-old Marine died from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a water heater, according to Homepost.kpbs.org.

Pvt. McQuen Forbush died in Idaho on Saturday after being exposed by the monoxide, according to the report.

Read the full story here.

 

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something