Valentine's Day is a week away and Downtown Oceanside is a perfect place to spend it.
Valentine's Day guide is a great place to start looking for activities. Offers are expected to run out fast, so booking earlier is a good idea.
- For $54.95 a couple can enjoy a romantic Valentine's Day dinner of filet mignon, lobster tails and more at . Afterwards, lovebirds will enjoy dark and white chocolate tortes with berries. For reservations, call (760) 433-3333.
- will build and deliver bouquets anywhere in Oceanside.
- is offering to teach couples massage techniques while they drink mimosas and design their own fragrances.
- and the will be offering free admission on Valentine's Day. Every Tuesday is free admission day throughout 2012 at the two museums.
Saturday is about books.
- at 2:00 p.m. Saturday at the Civic Center Library at 602 Civic Center Drive.
- Members of the Friends of the from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday for the general public behind the Civic Center Library at 602 Civic Center Drive. Members can shop early from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Do you know of any other good Valentine's Day deals in Oceanside? Tell us in the comments.