Notice anything different? We hope so—and we hope you’re as excited about it as we are! We have expanded our coverage area to officially include Oceanside! We’ll now be featuring all the latest news, information and local business listings from the city and Camp Pendleton. Because so many of our users live in Oceanside but work or otherwise spend time on Camp Pendleton (and many just consider them to be one big community together), it was just good common sense to build on our existing coverage area. Plus, who doesn’t want to know what’s happening on the other side of the main gate.
Our new web address is oceanside-camppendleton.patch.com, but since that’s a lot of characters, readers can just type in oceanside.patch.com or camppendleton.patch.com to be directed to the longer address.
And don’t worry: We'll still offer the same robust coverage of everything happening on Camp Pendleton. But now we’ll be on top of the things that matter to Oceanside residents too. As always, if you think we're missing anything, let us know!
Related: The Latest Oceanside News on Patch
Here are ten of the most popular features involving Oceanside:
- Teen Rescues Girl Hours After Becoming Lifeguard
- Video: Two Women Caught on Camera Stealing Halloween Decorations
- Teenage Hero Awarded Boy Scouts' Highest Valor Award
- Video: Day of the Dead Celebration Includes Altar for Slain Teen
- Video Clip: 12 Colorful Day of the Dead Catrinas
- Cafe 101 Mural Under Restoration [Video Clip]