Thanksgiving is just a few days away! In celebration of the upcoming holiday, AT&T has prepared a list of the six best apps to help plan a flawless family feast.
Whether shopping for ingredients or shaking up a holiday cocktail, these apps are sure to help you stay organized, set the mood and ring in the holiday season!
AT&T’s Thanksgiving Day Apps
- Grocery Gadget: Grocery Gadget is a unique shopping list productivity app designed to help you save time and money at home, and at the grocery store. Manage your Thanksgiving shopping list, coupons, and recipes all in one convenient location! $3.99 to install.
- Food Network In the Kitchen: In the Kitchen offers thousands of all-star recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, allowing you to track down some of your must-have Thanksgiving dishes and cook alongside Guy Fieri, Paula Deen, Rachael Ray and more! $1.99 to install.
- How to Set the Table: Prepare the perfect Thanksgiving table setting for your friends and family by downloading How to Set the Table. Minimalistic and intuitive interface helps you quickly find the answer to your question. This application contains detailed descriptions of the silverware and dinnerware, napkin folding and glassware placement. Free to install.
- Liquor Cabinet: Liquor Cabinet is your ticket to the Golden Age of Cocktails. For a luscious holiday libation, simply select what is in your bar and pantry, and Liquor Cabinet will tell you all of the fabulous and delicious drinks that are hiding within. $0.99 to install.
- Spotify: Spotify gives you instant access to millions of songs on your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch so you can create the ultimate festive soundtrack to keep your friends and family feeling the Thanksgiving Day vibe. Free to install.
- AllRecipes.com: Not sure what to do with all those Thanksgiving leftovers? AllRecipes.com is a fun and easy way to find awesome recipes! Create the perfect post-holiday meal by searching by ingredients or giving your phone a shake to find inspiration. Free to install.
Katelyn O'Riordan is a spokesperson for AT&T.